• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Inches vs centemeters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quillwitch

Basic
The information I've found on what a literary document is supposed to look like is in inches, but my Word is in centemeters. Can someone tell me if it should be 2.5 cent al around? And how about for the indentation? what should that be?
Does someone have a template maybe? It´s time to actually do this right.

I think that if you type in, say, 1 in, it automatically puts it into cm for you...not positive...I know some of the software I use does that. Just can't remember for certain if Word is one that does.

I think that if you type in, say, 1 in, it automatically puts it into cm for you...not positive...I know some of the software I use does that. Just can't remember for certain if Word is one that does.

For me it automatically offers me only cms. So the closest i have is 2.5 cms.on all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back