News Chat and Spin Radio

October Flash Club Winner

Remedies Halloween: Ida The Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
Lodeve, France

BOOK AUTHORS / WRITERS / ARTISTS / ILLUSTRATORS AND CHARITIES INTERVIEWS ON CHAT AND SPIN RADIO​

As you may have seen/heard I had my first ever radio interview on this thing called Chat and Spin Radio. It turns out that it broadcasts all over the world. Anyway, despite making a bit of a tit of myself, I liked the men who run it and I think their hearts are in the right place. So I promised to tell people about them and what they do. So below is their introduction. They are on the look out for people to participate and the publicity they give you is free (although there was a rather large hint for any sort of donation at the end). I have no idea if this will help sales, but it certainly can't hurt.

Hi
Chat And Spin Radio are an Internet Radio Station based in the UK.
We Broadcast to 750,000 UK & International Listeners per week 24/7.

We are on www.chatandspinradio.com

We are looking for Book Authors, Writers, Artists, Illustrators and Charities to come on the Radio Station over the Phone or by Skype / Facebook FREE PUBLICITY PROMOTION to get out to our Listeners.
The 10 Minute Live interview will be on our Evening & Late Show which is Broadcasted 7 nights a week.

Please email IAN JOHNSON on chatandspin@gmail.com for more information.

IAN JOHNSON
PUBLICITY / ADVERTISING MANAGER
CHAT AND SPIN RADIO
UK

WEBSITE- www.chatandspinradio.com
FACEBOOK- www.facebook.com/chatandspin

Status
Not open for further replies.

October Flash Club Winner

Remedies Halloween: Ida The Spider

Back