Help! Calling all TYM fans!

Help! Anyone use a graphic design tablet to draw with?

Dandelion Break A Nosferatu Musical eh? Well the video was Batshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany Yates Martin is asking authors who appreciate her writing and editorial insights to nominate her website, FoxPrint Editorial, for the Writer's Digest 2024 list of the best author websites. Deadline: November 27th. She gets my vote!
I voted for her site after receiving her email newsletter. It really is a great site.

But I've also been thinking we should be nominating Litopia's site. It's a site that could fit several of the categories on WD's annual list, and definitely belongs on it! But I wonder if the timing isn't quite right, given that @AgentPete is working at transforming the site into something even better at showing off how wonderful the Litopia community is. Still, should we all band together and nominate Litopia.com? There is no question the colony's activities, content, resources, etc. etc. outshines other communities in so many ways. And you can nominate sites in different categories, too. The website judges need to check out the Colony and SEE all that it offers! Winner! Or certainly on the list! (What do you think, @Agent Pete? Is the timing right. Seems a shame to wait another full year. WD's annual 101 Websites list goes out to a huge readership. Would be great exposure.) Here is the link for the nomination form. https://www.writersdigest.com/be-inspired/call-for-nominations-26th-annual-best-websites-for-writers

Last edited:
I voted for her site after receiving her email newsletter. It really is a great site.

But I've also been thinking we should be nominating Litopia's site. It's a site that could fit several of the categories on WD's annual list, and definitely belongs on it! But I wonder if the timing isn't quite right, given that @AgentPete is working at transforming the site into something even better at showing off how wonderful the Litopia community is. Still, should we all band together and nominate Litopia.com? There is no question the colony's activities, content, resources, etc. etc. outshines other communities in so many ways. And you can nominate sites in different categories, too. The website judges need to check out the Colony and SEE all that it offers! Winner! Or certainly on the list! (What do you think, @Agent Pete? Is the timing right. Seems a shame to wait another full year. WD's annual 101 Websites list goes out to a huge readership. Would be great exposure.) Here is the link for the nomination form. https://www.writersdigest.com/be-inspired/call-for-nominations-26th-annual-best-websites-for-writers
Voted for us. Great idea, Carol. :D

Carol, if you’d like to be our official WD cheerleader… go for it! :) p.
Done! Hopefully not too late, given the time difference and folks in the UK being asleep. I just now opened up my laptop for the first time today, and its afternoon, the 26th, here (PST). Sorry I didn't do this sooner despite all the website remodeling going on. :confused: :)

Carol, if you’d like to be our official WD cheerleader… go for it! :) p.
Hi Pete! Did you read this on the Writers' Digest posting about the nomination process? In case you missed it . . . .

"You can, of course, nominate a site that you manage or own (we hope you do!), and you can feel free to share the nomination form with your website readers/followers. However, websites selected to be featured in the final list will be chosen based on the quality and accessibility of the content, not the number of nominations they receive."

--Carol :)

Hi Pete! Did you read this on the Writers' Digest posting about the nomination process? In case you missed it . . . .

"You can, of course, nominate a site that you manage or own (we hope you do!), and you can feel free to share the nomination form with your website readers/followers. However, websites selected to be featured in the final list will be chosen based on the quality and accessibility of the content, not the number of nominations they receive."

--Carol :)
Great idea, Carol! Agree it will probably be more timely for next year, especially if Litopia's external site is looking its best and we get a head start on the nominations. In the meantime, have gone ahead and nominated it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help! Anyone use a graphic design tablet to draw with?

Dandelion Break A Nosferatu Musical eh? Well the video was Batshit

Back