Fanfare! Brag

New member!

July's Flash Club winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
Lodeve, France
Don't get excited, I haven't got news of a great publishing deal or anything like that. I just wanted to share this, my daughter's Instagram page. I'm sure I'll have my wrists slapped by admin if this is not appropriate. But she is just starting off as an illustrator. Completely self-taught, dropped out of high school at 14 because of being bullied, etc... so no qualifications. But I think she is talented and if there are any writers looking for an illustrator (in this sort of style), please think of her. Florence Thornton (@florence_thornton_art) • Instagram photos and videos

She's just moved up to Brittany to a town called Lannion. As of last week, she's placed four pictures into a collective shop (in exchange for guarding the store two or three days a week). Lannion is a bit more lively than our little hell hole, but she needs to get it out there into the wider world. Her Greta portrait is doing well though, a copy of which participates in all the Extinction Rebellion rallies.

Don't get excited, I haven't got news of a great publishing deal or anything like that. I just wanted to share this, my daughter's Instagram page. I'm sure I'll have my wrists slapped by admin if this is not appropriate. But she is just starting off as an illustrator. Completely self-taught, dropped out of high school at 14 because of being bullied, etc... so no qualifications. But I think she is talented and if there are any writers looking for an illustrator (in this sort of style), please think of her. Florence Thornton (@florence_thornton_art) • Instagram photos and videos
Shared to my FB page—love Greta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New member!

July's Flash Club winner

Back