Welcome… I’m New Here! A sucker for punishment

Select this prefix to introduce yourself here!

FREAKING OUT

News The Darling Killers (a.k.a Annie and Bev start a podcast)

Hello Litopians,

I have signed up again to this inspiring community to continue my writing journey.

I currently have 2 full manuscripts in eternal draft - with another starting out. Mostly young adult 'steam punk' with a dystopian twist. I have also tried my hand at kindle publishing some adult thrillers under a different pen name, but to little success.

It's good to see some familiar faces and characters - still 'loitering around'. I sincerely hope this time I can be an active member and benefit from the rich array of resources and contributions that Agent Pete has provided us...

Based in Switzerland now. but with ties to Malaga, Madrid, London and Dublin.

A big Hello!

Greetings from a fellow Swiss resident! I'm currently near Schwyz, but about to move back to my French-speaking comfort zone near Sion.
I probably joined the colony after you were last here, but it is certainly the place to be if you want to up your writing game. Bravo!

Greetings from a fellow Swiss resident! I'm currently near Schwyz, but about to move back to my French-speaking comfort zone near Sion.
I probably joined the colony after you were last here, but it is certainly the place to be if you want to up your writing game. Bravo!

I have worked in Sion - I live in Nyon... Was a lovely journey along La Cote and through Valais..

FREAKING OUT

News The Darling Killers (a.k.a Annie and Bev start a podcast)

Back