Women rock!

News Blogging Comes to the Colony

News Writing A Killer Author Bio

Me, too. Love the title.

Oddly enough, my mother was a woman. My sister likewise. And how many lovers and friends? And now my daughters. One running for city council. I know you have read my writing, so you know how I see (and feel about, but I am trying to keep this post to business) women. Compassion and empathy women have. If women were in charge in the Middle East, we would not see children dying during military operations.

Forgive me if I am too blunt, but we men have had our chance at ruling the world, and we have blown it into disaster. Here in the USA, we have two senile politicians fighting it out on the wrestling mat. But what about the millions who need help? Republicans prefer Putin to democracy. No. The leaders of Hamas and Israel? China? Never mind South America.

What about inspirational stories of women creating our little world but with peace and justice?

Me, too. Love the title.

Oddly enough, my mother was a woman. My sister likewise. And how many lovers and friends? And now my daughters. One running for city council. I know you have read my writing, so you know how I see (and feel about, but I am trying to keep this post to business) women. Compassion and empathy women have. If women were in charge in the Middle East, we would not see children dying during military operations.

Forgive me if I am too blunt, but we men have had our chance at ruling the world, and we have blown it into disaster. Here in the USA, we have two senile politicians fighting it out on the wrestling mat. But what about the millions who need help? Republicans prefer Putin to democracy. No. The leaders of Hamas and Israel? China? Never mind South America.

What about inspirational stories of women creating our little world but with peace and justice?
You've got that right! ALL of it! Cheers, Peyton! :)

News Blogging Comes to the Colony

News Writing A Killer Author Bio

Back