News The news is out!

show don't tell / Art of Stories (Steve Almond)

News Old Timey Pulp SF by Lincoln Michel

AnnieSummerlee

Feb 16, 2021
Tarragona
Feel like I haven't shut up about this...but the announcement is FINALLY live! I can now scream it from the rooftops. I'm going to be a published author!!

Hi, Annie

Have you seen the piece in today's Bookseller?
Many, many congratulations. PMJ – how good is that?!
Great photograph, too, BTW.

If you haven't, or can't get into the link (I'm never sure when Bookseller is fire-walled), just tell me and I'll send.

Hi, Annie

Have you seen the piece in today's Bookseller?
Many, many congratulations. PMJ – how good is that?!
Great photograph, too, BTW.

If you haven't, or can't get into the link (I'm never sure when Bookseller is fire-walled), just tell me and I'll send.

yeah!! I think I shared it in the first post? haha but thank you!!! very, very exciting!

“Into each generation a fantasy star is born, and this time it’s Annie Summerlee – this extraordinary new writer has infused the vampire romantasy with new blood. The Book of Blood and Roses transported me to a moonlit world of glamor, sensuality, and heart-stopping romance – it will hold readers enthralled.”
Wow. Dead on from what I've seen, well done and congrats.

“Into each generation a fantasy star is born, and this time it’s Annie Summerlee – this extraordinary new writer has infused the vampire romantasy with new blood. The Book of Blood and Roses transported me to a moonlit world of glamor, sensuality, and heart-stopping romance – it will hold readers enthralled.”
Wow. Dead on from what I've seen, well done and congrats.
it's so surreal. THANK YOU MATT!!

Whoo hoo! So proud of you!!

Youre The Best GIF by Rhino Records

show don't tell / Art of Stories (Steve Almond)

News Old Timey Pulp SF by Lincoln Michel

Back