Fanfare! Submission Gong

13 Writing Conferences in February 2017

ProWritingAid opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes... Nothing like the smell of horse manure on a Monday afternoon pmsl!

You know when I met Gordon I was dressed in a shredded strappy top with triple wide legged jack skeleton jeans on, chains hanging off the belt and a full length leather trench coat, and I and STANK to the heavens of horses because I'd had to come straight from work to puppy classes with rocket dog. He still asked me to to the pictures ;) 8 months later we were married. It seems 'eau de cheval' just does it for some pmsl!

Lol! I promise the smell wasn't the reason I thought of you. It was purely from the sight sense perspective alone. :D though you do conjure up a sniffy picture for sure with that nugget memory.

Ah yes... Nothing like the smell of horse manure on a Monday afternoon pmsl!

You know when I met Gordon I was dressed in a shredded strappy top with triple wide legged jack skeleton jeans on, chains hanging off the belt and a full length leather trench coat, and I and STANK to the heavens of horses because I'd had to come straight from work to puppy classes with rocket dog. He still asked me to to the pictures ;) 8 months later we were married. It seems 'eau de cheval' just does it for some pmsl!

I can only surmise it was the pheromones, but hey, if he fancies you in your scruffs, he's a keeper. Which you have, obviously. Met my fella at a training day for my old kitchen job, *ahem* ten years ago now. We had to act like such fools, I can't imagine what he thought of me. But he's still here, so can't be all bad lol

Lol! I promise the smell wasn't the reason I thought of you. It was purely from the sight sense perspective alone. :D though you do conjure up a sniffy picture for sure with that nugget memory.
Lol Stable yards are awesome for pongy adventures. I remember Freya-dog (that's still Rocket Dog, also known as Licky Dog, and the Wild Scottish Ned Dog) She was running about the yard. I was mucking out the bosses horse and caught the brindle wonder sniffing about the muck trailer. Thought nothing of it. The tractor came, took the trailer away to empty it leaving a drop into the slurry that collected underneath. Well wouldn't you know, the wonder that is rocket dog appeared and as if in slow motion she stood on the precipice staring at the slurry. "NOOOOOOOO!" I shouted... But it was too late, she leapt like superdog flying into a deep vat of superpooo!!! Gads she was boufin!

Lol Stable yards are awesome for pongy adventures. I remember Freya-dog (that's still Rocket Dog, also known as Licky Dog, and the Wild Scottish Ned Dog) She was running about the yard. I was mucking out the bosses horse and caught the brindle wonder sniffing about the muck trailer. Thought nothing of it. The tractor came, took the trailer away to empty it leaving a drop into the slurry that collected underneath. Well wouldn't you know, the wonder that is rocket dog appeared and as if in slow motion she stood on the precipice staring at the slurry. "NOOOOOOOO!" I shouted... But it was too late, she leapt like superdog flying into a deep vat of superpooo!!! Gads she was boufin!
The colloquialisms! Oh, my feeble, linguistically-handicapped, and aching American brain!

(Oxford commas 4 everz) :cool:

Ah, yes--life with livestock. I was just fretting about the fact I'm going to have to apologise to my friends coming for a visit from America this week--the car smells like goat after bringing a doe back from her visit with the buck. Always takes a while for that buck smell to dissipate, even if I scrub the car afterwards (and she decided she wanted to ride home in the passenger compartment this time--jumped right over the seat from the boot--so the smell is everywhere!)

Ah, yes--life with livestock. I was just fretting about the fact I'm going to have to apologise to my friends coming for a visit from America this week--the car smells like goat after bringing a doe back from her visit with the buck. Always takes a while for that buck smell to dissipate, even if I scrub the car afterwards (and she decided she wanted to ride home in the passenger compartment this time--jumped right over the seat from the boot--so the smell is everywhere!)
Hahahaha nae luck!

Still you could claim like you can't smell anything and they may think it's them :p

Ill-Be-Back.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 Writing Conferences in February 2017

ProWritingAid opinions

Back