Poll Pop-Ups - Word of the Day or Book Recommendations?

Word of the Day or Book Reccomendation?

• Word of the Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Book Reccomendation

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poll Agents’ Directory – A Good Idea?

News September Update – And Something New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
I've just posted a terrific collection of Pop-Ups’ Words of the Day as brought to us by our guests over the past few months, carefully assembled by @AliG (thank you!). Do browse, you'll have fun.
I’ve been wondering whether we should instead ask our guests to reccomend a book, or at least tell us what they’re currently reading. The format doesn’t really alow time for both. Your views welcome, please.

The words are fun, but good book recommendations are always welcome so I'd opt for that

Ah, a change is as good as a rest! And I always like to hear what someone else is reading.

I do like the words, but I will go with the overwhelming majority and … BOOKS
Alternatively, we could pick a word out of the recommended book? Only joking …

I'm singing with the choir on this one. Book recommendations (or what are you currently reading), yes please. :)

Oh, I seem to be in the minority - I love the finding of a new word, especially if it's a word that says exactly what I want for that place in the story. An exact word that does what many words can't.
Vote One The Words!!

Okay, I like the idea of great titles, too.

Or perhaps … Book Title , brief summary of why you would recommend / like it, and a line from the book that represents the writing?

Book. Current, or wish list.

Or,

What was the last sentence they wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll Agents’ Directory – A Good Idea?

News September Update – And Something New!

Back