News Litopia Christmas/Yuletide Zoom Party!

News James Patterson is more a successful book pimp, but OK

Inspiration! May this bring a smile to your face...

Hannah F

Saturday 16th December, 5-7pm GMT (UK). Everyone Welcome!

Saturday 16th's huddle time will be open to all members, Full and Basic. And it's a Party! :christmas-tree: Bring your own bubbly :clinking-glasses::bottle-with-popping-cork:or whatever you want to drink :wine-glass::hot-beverage::salt:. Sit in your own comfy chair. Zoom in and join in the fun. There will be zoom games, zoom quizzes and lots of zoom laughs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Look out for @Jonny's invitation thread and let him know you're coming so he can have yer name on the door.

If you have a good idea for an activity, please add it to this thread. No game is too silly. (We love silly!)

@AgentPete 's Ant Game

Hannah's Name That Book

Your anecdotes - True or False Game.

Christmas Party Dancing GIF by Instacart

Saturday 16th December, 5-7pm GMT (UK). Everyone Welcome!

Saturday 16th's huddle time will be open to all members, Full and Basic. And it's a Party! :christmas-tree: Bring your own bubbly :clinking-glasses::bottle-with-popping-cork:or whatever you want to drink :wine-glass::hot-beverage::salt:. Sit in your own comfy chair. Zoom in and join in the fun. There will be zoom games, zoom quizzes and lots of zoom laughs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Look out for @Jonny's invitation thread and let him know you're coming so he can have yer name on the door.

If you have a good idea for an activity, please add it to this thread. No game is too silly. (We love silly!)

@AgentPete 's Ant Game

Hannah's Name That Book

Your anecdotes - True or False Game.

Christmas Party Dancing GIF by Instacart
I can do a "guess that book" based on its first line...

Well, yes Pete, we are all able to share our screens, but that doesn't mean we can all figure out how to, lol.
But I think I've got it sussed and have unlocked stuff and made files and shit, so fingers crossed.

I've just seen that I was tagged here twice on Saturday in the two posts immediately above but received no alerts on either message.

I trawled back through all of my notifications to make sure I hadn't missed them but they definitely never registered with a red bell alert and neither are stored.

So sorry you missed out, Brooke.

@Barbara @Brooke

News James Patterson is more a successful book pimp, but OK

Inspiration! May this bring a smile to your face...

Back