Hello

Search Engines

Hello, from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lynda,
New here, myself. We will have loads of fun, I'm sure!

Hey Lynda, welcome! Am new here myself but it seems like a jolly nice place :)

How nice to receive messages. Thanks for your welcome.
A bit about myself. I'm English living in Ireland after spending 6 years in Thailand. Bit of a mouthful.
I write short stories and poetry which have been published and read on the radio. Many years ago I wrote plays which were performed in Liverpool, also screenplays and radio plays.
Although I still write flash, short stories and poetry my main focus is on novels. My first two live on a personal slush pile; a third is out seeking an agent, and a fourth is in progress. I also wrote and self-published a novella. The last three are set in Thailand.
Phew! Bragging a bit here. I was the runner-up in the Delvin Short story contest this year, an Irish competition local to where I live, and I have a short story longlisted in the Cranked Anvil contest with results coming out on 11 September. I have fingers, toes and anything else I can cross, crossed.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, chatting and talking writing.

Hi Eve.
I've rabbited on a little about myself. What about your interests?
Thank you for posting about your writing- Interesting. Good look with your contests.

I've written loads of poetry in my life-time, even plays as I did Drama at teaching training college. I've written three ms on a religious vocation and a mysterious death, based on real life.

Now I am concentrating on a fictionalized memoir battling with the Devil- that too, being a memoir, is based on real life.

Look forward to integrating with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Engines

Hello, from Texas

Back