Hello, from Texas

Hello

Gauging Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeahH

Beguiled Logophile
May 11, 2019
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I've been a member for a while and am only just now getting into my Litopia groove.

I joined while on holiday visiting the immensely talented @georginaK -- then promptly forgot I joined once I returned to my normal, not-on-holiday life. She mentioned the website last week and I vaguely remembered signing up to be a part of it. So in the last few days, I've binge-watched about 12 episodes of pop-up and lurked here in the forum. I like what I see. I like the vibe of the colony and so now folks, you are stuck with me. :)

Thank you @AgentPete and all the powers that be here at Litopia for doing such a stand-up job supporting writers!

Best regards,
Leah

Oh, and how do I change my profile name? Something less stodgy would suit me better.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I've been a member for a while and am only just now getting into my Litopia groove.

I joined while on holiday visiting the immensely talented @georginaK -- then promptly forgot I joined once I returned to my normal, not-on-holiday life. She mentioned the website last week and I vaguely remembered signing up to be a part of it. So in the last few days, I've binge-watched about 12 episodes of pop-up and lurked here in the forum. I like what I see. I like the vibe of the colony and so now folks, you are stuck with me. :)

Thank you @AgentPete and all the powers that be here at Litopia for doing such a stand-up job supporting writers!

Best regards,
Leah

Oh, and how do I change my profile name? Something less stodgy would suit me better.
So glad you’re here! You should become a reader so you can do the American accents (I’m not sure I can even do one properly)

So glad you’re here! You should become a reader so you can do the American accents (I’m not sure I can even do one properly)
@georginaK Oh, I'd love that! I love reading at my Stagewriters' group and with the various other writing groups I'm part of. So fun! I'm game! How does one become a reader?

Hello and welcome!

Re name, I did the same too. I haven't found a way to change it (yet), but you can add a custom title in the Account details section of your profile.

Welcome, Leah :) Sounds like you had a lovely holiday if it involved @georginaK and joining Litopia ;) And if you're involved in the stage, I look forward to listening to you read. What do you write?

Thank you! I’ve never been to Ireland but I’m hoping to go next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

Gauging Progress

Back