• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Welcome… I’m New Here! Greetings!

Select this prefix to introduce yourself here!

kayboeger

Basic
Hi everyone,

I'm here in Fort Worth, Texas, but don't hold it against me - I wasn't born here, I'm not like these people! I read everything but romance novels, but write books about monsters (human and otherwise). I'm currently finishing my degree in Social Work, and I'm a big fan of food in general (my waist will attest to that!)

A very warm welcome to the colony, @kayboeger

Nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy Litopia and do get involved as soon as you’re ready to.

This is a good place to check out (How-to guide) to see a lot of what goes on in the colony.

If anything is unclear do please contact me and I’ll be happy to assist if I can.

Fan of food? I can certainly relate to that. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm here in Fort Worth, Texas, but don't hold it against me - I wasn't born here, I'm not like these people! I read everything but romance novels, but write books about monsters (human and otherwise). I'm currently finishing my degree in Social Work, and I'm a big fan of food in general (my waist will attest to that!)
Hi Kay,

Welcome. I look forward to reading your books about monsters. Is that an MSW or a BS degree?

Hi Kay, I'm quite new here and still finding my way around. Everyone is lovely and welcoming. Are your monsters fun or scary?