- May 19, 2014
On today's Pop-Ups Submissions…
- A Smooth Faced Rogue - Historical Crime by Ben Bergonzi;
- The Longest Spring - Historical fiction by Pete Sherrard;
- Scaricati - Literary Historical Fiction by Paolo Barlettai;
- Rabbits and Crows - Historical fiction, crime fiction by Claire Rendell;
- All at Once and Out of Order - Historical Fiction by Amy Spaughton.
Featuring special guests crime-writing duo… RC Bridgestock!
Plus our very own Annie Summerlee!
Check out RC Bridgestock's website: RCBridgestock.Com
As a Litopian, you're invited to join everyone in the Genius Room (formerly known as the Chat Room!) every Sunday at 4:45pm UK / 11:45am EST for a great time!
PLEASE USE THE LIVE VOTE DURING THE SHOW!
*** LINKS ***
Make a submission Pop-Up Submissions – Litopia
Audio podcast https://pop.litopia.com
Narrators voice – Litopia
Genius Room Vote Genius Room Vote_V3 – Litopia