- May 19, 2014
On today's Pop-Ups Submissions…
- Guide for Aging Heroes: A 30-Day Voyage from Ordinary to Epic - psychology/self-help by Randolph Harrison;
- Kintsugi: The Art & Science of Survival (& Recovery) from Trauma - Non fiction Psychology/self help by Gregory David;
- Gyaan Yoga - The Path of Knowledge - Spirituality / Science / Self-Help by Behzad Nikzad;
- Warrior - Genre (Non-fiction, Biography, Memoir, LGBTQ, Self-help, Spiritual, Disability, travel, culture.) by Sharm Whitter;
- What Else Are You Gonna Do? - Self-help by James Rigdon.
Featuring special guest and editor and writers’ coach… Tiffany Yates Martin!
Plus our very own Andy Dickenson!
Check out Tiffany Yates Martin's website: FoxPrintEditorial.Com
As a Litopian, you're invited to join everyone in the Genius Room (formerly known as the Chat Room!) every Sunday at 4:45pm UK / 11:45am EST for a great time!
PLEASE USE THE LIVE VOTE DURING THE SHOW!
*** LINKS ***
Make a submission Pop-Up Submissions
Audio podcast https://pop.litopia.com
Genius Room Vote Genius Room Vote_V3