Litopia

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviewers Rota

Emily

LV

Very many thanks for volunteering to help :) I am hoping to get the system up and running shortly. What I'll perhaps do, for starters, is a rota for every 2 weeks, with say, ten subs? And if that isn't enough time, we can increase it to 4 weeks. We've eight reviewers, so it will give everyone a feel for what they can do, time-wise, initially.

Does that sound fair and sensible?

Throw any ideas/thoughts my way please :)

KateESal

LV

That sounds fine, Emily — although I'm going to have to pull back from regular involvement for now because of the unexpected full-time workload, plus homework (!) that's descended on me. Keep me in mind if you get stuck, but I'm going to have to put myself on the subs bench for sub-vetting at the moment (see what I did there?!) :)

Emily

LV

Just to let you know that this has not been forgotten! There's a good bit of behind-the-scenes stuff that needs to be done in regards to the Submission Page etc. but we're moving forwards. *THANK YOU* for your patience, hopefully we'll be up and running soon :)

CageSage

LV

@Jonny or other guardian - this forum is available to view without logging in. Considering the potential outcome of future discussions, I'm wondering whether this part of the forum should be private?

Emily

LV

Thanks @CageSage, I didn't realise that.

@RG Worsey, moving a bit slowly, I'm afraid. There's a lot to do in the background (and only one Peter to do it!!) but we're getting there. Apologies x

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

Any update?
Soon... :)

@Jonny or other guardian - this forum is available to view without logging in. Considering the potential outcome of future discussions, I'm wondering whether this part of the forum should be private?
Thanks, Cage. This will not be the area in which reviews/discussions are actually held, so don’t worry about privacy at the moment.

There is a fiendish amount of systems work to do before we go live on this. A lot of the planning has been done, but I’m having to revise as I go along in the light of what’s possible. Always open for some professional assistance! Esp re Apps Script.

Will update everyone soon.

Emily

LV

Hello there!

I just want to confirm with everyone that they are still interested and want to be involved? We know it's been a while, -and many unforeseen circumstances- since you kindly volunteered :)

If so, we'll need you for a good bit of intensive testing fairly soon, so if you could just confirm below and we'll get going!

Thank you! Emily x

Emily

LV

FAO! @RG Worsey , @CageSage , @Geoff N , @KateESal , @Tracey (T) @E G Logan @Katie-Ellen (Have I missed anyone?! :) )

Reviewers will need a separate login to Litopia.com. Peter has asked:
Could reviewers please therefore email me (peter@litopia.com) (a) their chosen login name - this can be their Colony name if they wish, or something else e.g. "Emily_Reviewer" and (b) a functioning email address. They will then receive a password (which they can change) in their email. Obviously, we'll keep their email address private.

Thank you, again!

Emily

LV

Don't worry, there'll be plenty of testing before it goes live!

It's a really, really interesting process, I know you'll enjoy it :)

Geoff N

Basic
LV

Sorry, have had to step back for a while now due to health reasons. Probably for the foreseeable future as well

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

Sorry, have had to step back for a while now due to health reasons. Probably for the foreseeable future as well
Hope you're OK, Geoff? And hope you can stick around if only for a bit, the fun is just starting!

Tracey (T)

LV

I’m sorry but much as I want to do this, a new job and family commitments are making it hard for me to get time to do my own writing so I can’t go ahead with this any more.

RG Worsey

LV

Awards
I emailed as requested. Now my site login is messed up and I have not received any password.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

Aargh! SO sorry! Mistook this for a Colony name change. (A) would you like your Colony name to revert? and (B), password and login just sent. p.

RG Worsey

LV

Awards
I thought we had to have a new login for Pop Up entry reviewing, so picked a name completely different from my writing name.