• Welcome, visitor! Litopia is the oldest & friendliest community for writers on the net. If you are serious about your writing, we cordially invite you to join us.
  • This Saturday... Join Peter & Litopians for Pop-Up Catch-Ups... Info here...

Pop-Ups Catch Up - Saturday 7th March

Cadiz

I can watch, but not comment .. what am I doing wrong? I clicked on the YouTube link above and went to the PopUps window where the video was playing once it started.

Last edited:

Steve C

@AgentPete I wish you could do this just a couple of hours earlier then you could cater for the whole of India and SE Asia without inconveniencing Europe and America. Same with Pop Ups

Cadiz

@AgentPete I wish you could do this just a couple of hours earlier then you could cater for the whole of India and SE Asia without inconveniencing Europe and America. Same with Pop Ups
Agreed Steve C... it ended at 11:27 pm for me and a work day tomorrow. Sunday through Thursday is our work week.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Staff member
Guardian
Hitting the sweet spot for our very international band of Litopians is always a challenge. I’d be happy to start a couple of hours earlier, if that was the general consensus. Let’s get the next two Pop-Ups over with, because we’re out of sync with N American viewers due to daylight-savings, and we can certainly take a poll...

Jonny

Enjoyed this a lot this afternoon / evening but need to brush up on my speed reading skills.

Agree it's essential to have two windows open and even then it can get complicated.

Steve C

Hitting the sweet spot for our very international band of Litopians is always a challenge. I’d be happy to start a couple of hours earlier, if that was the general consensus. Let’s get the next two Pop-Ups over with, because we’re out of sync with N American viewers due to daylight-savings, and we can certainly take a poll...
The change in clocks your end will help a little. The thing with a poll is most people don't like change and most members live in Europe and have already arranged their lives around the current schedule so unlikely to vote for it. Inertia will I think rule. It's not vital as I can watch on youtube later but occasionally it would be nice to take part in the live thing.