Litopia

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop-Up Submissions with R.C. Bridgestock, 8th September

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

Featured on today's Pop-Ups...

"Besotted Boy!" - commercial fiction from Ernest Pick;
"Danny's Choice" - ya/fantasy/adventure from Jim Erith;
"Little Faustus" - young adult/horror from Bertie Nuttall;
"A Fool's Diary" - roman-à-clef; fiction from Brian Hurley;
"Darkness & Light" - sci-fi from Kyle Hoy.

Geoff's book recommendation is "Bonjour Tristesse" by Francoise Sagan.

R.C. Bridgestock's book recommendation is "Folklore of Yorkshire" by Kai Roberts.

MEET Bob & Carol (R.C. Bridgestock) at the Capital Crime Writing Festival in London on the 26th September! Home | Capital Crime Writing Festival

Last edited:

Katie-Ellen

LV

Awards
So sorry about the gremlins. We need more panellists @AgentPete and I also see @georginaK would like to try out doing a reading. Excellent!

Have we lost Jessica/Malaika?

I tried rebooting, checked settings. Will do a right good cache clearing out. Hope your editing can reduce the nuisance effect somewhat. Lawd. Did Daisy indicate she would be happy to come back? I missed that bit but have done the usual thank you on Twitter.

I wrote RC Bridgestock a review for a novel not yet released, available on pre-order. I am pretty confident they would like this review shared/aired on next week's show ahead of the Capital Crime Lit Festival coming up in London later in Sept.

The novel is called PAYBACK and they sent me a proof copy.

Payback by RC Bridgestock, Katie-Ellen's review

ADD Back soon with their title suggestion. Booked in children's writer Kevin Brooke today, Sun 24 Nov. Suggestion of @Martin R. More later on his own thread.

Last edited: