• Welcome, visitor! Litopia is the oldest & friendliest community for writers on the net. If you are serious about your writing, we cordially invite you to join us.

Pop-Up Submissions LIVE with special guests John Biggs and Emma Darwin

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Staff member
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
redhammer.info

Featured on today's Pop-Ups...
  • "She's on Pointe" - young adult sport romance from Lucy Carey;
  • "Magnus MacLeod and the Devil's Coin" - paranormal detective mystery from James Ashton;
  • "A Night's Beckoning" - supernatural thriller/urban fantasy from Brent Turner;
  • "Unsung" - ya fantasy/sci-fi from Kathryn Rossati;
  • "Hylopath" - psychological suspense from Michaël Wertenberg.

Please subscribe to Litopia's YouTube channel and join us live in the Litopia chat room every Sunday at 5pm UK / 12noon EDT!

Chris Yugay

Basic
Oct 28, 2019
Le Havre, France
I have a general pop-up submissions question. In the past, when making a pop-up submission, one had an option of attaching an audio file (or did I dream it?). Last time (July 5, 2020) I noticed that the option was no longer there. Is this the new setup or was I looking in the wrong place?

KateESal

May 5, 2018
Spain
I have a general pop-up submissions question. In the past, when making a pop-up submission, one had an option of attaching an audio file (or did I dream it?). Last time (July 5, 2020) I noticed that the option was no longer there. Is this the new setup or was I looking in the wrong place?
Can you throw any light on this, @AgentPete ? :)

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Staff member
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
redhammer.info
No, there’s no option to do that now. Although the idea of having the writer do the narration is initially appealing, (a) almost no-one wanted to; and (b) those files we did receive were mostly woeful, either technically or because of poor delivery. They would have lowered the standards of the show :(

Reactions: KateESal