Litopia

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop-Up Submissions LIVE with publisher Bella Pearson

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

On today's Pop-Ups Submissions…
  • Dance of the Cuckolds - Literary Fiction by Andrew Macrae;
  • Secret Lands, Petrol Clams and a Bagful of Bolivar - Travel Memoir/Humour by Sharon Cracknell;
  • Princess Iris, AKA Speary and The Quest for the Magic Knothole - Middle Grade Fantasy by Stephanie McDonald;
  • A Deadly Walk in Devon - Cozy/Traditional Mystery by Nick Duretta
  • Totally Spaced Out: In The Beginning - Literary Fiction by Shoshana Rogers.

Featuring Special Guests Bella Pearson and Geoff Sullivan!

As a Litopian, you're invited to join everyone in the Genius Room (otherwise known as the Chat Room!) every Sunday at 4:45pm UK / 11:45am EST EST for a great time!

PLEASE USE THE LIVE VOTE DURING THE SHOW!​

*** LINKS ***
Make a submission Pop-Up Submissions – Litopia
Audio podcast https://pop.litopia.com
Narrators voice – Litopia
Vote vote – Litopia

CageSage

LV

Good morning from downunder - I usually watch this after it's finished and vote as I go, but this time, when clicking on: Go to Litopia.com/vote ... scroll down the page until you see the correct submission - then vote!

I get a 'Page not found' error, including the link in the post above. Is it no longer available after the live show? Thanks.

Hannah F

LV

Awards
I wonder is it feasible to hold the genius room vote open for a few hours to accommodate global time zones or those who need to work during the pop-up time?