• Welcome, visitor! Litopia is the oldest & friendliest community for writers on the net. If you are serious about your writing, we cordially invite you to join us.

Pop-Up Submissions LIVE 9th February with Arianne "Tex" Thompson

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Staff member
Guardian

Arianne "Tex" Thompson's book recommendation is "Ain’t Nobody Nobody" by Heather Harper Ellett.

Featured on this edition of 's Pop-Ups...
  • "The Age of Independence" - sci fi crime thriller from Ursula Hirschkorn;
  • "The Exit Room" - speculative fiction from Clara Harland;
  • "The Witches of Vegas" - young adult fiction from Mark Rosendorf;
  • "The Last Gypsy" - literary thriller from Jackson Banks;
  • "Da Vinci's Last Supper: The Forgotten Tale" - historic fiction from Paul Arrowsmith.
Subscribe to Litopia's channel on YouTube and join us live every Sunday at 5pm UK / 12noon EST!

Last edited:

Rainbird

Just watched back through... WELL DONE @Jackson Banks !! I loved reading that :)

And @Leah, hope you are feeling much better; we had to come back from my brother's wedding early: five of six children were also running massive fevers, complete with hallucinating. It made for a most interesting experience (Wedding cake + a dose of Lunatic Child). Virtual cold cloths and vit C from across the ocean :heart:

RK Capps

Just watched the show, congrats @Jackson Banks, fabulous entry! I echo @Steve C, WOW! What a great show, what a great guest, very inciteful. All the authors received top-notch feedback, and that's what you want. Actually, we've had some great guests, so keep telling @KateESal and me your guest recommendations :) Pity @LeahH was sick, but that can't be helped, hope she's better soon.

Steve C

All very strong submissions. I'm looking forward to my guest spot on this Sundays show. If this is anything to go by, choosing a favourite won't be easy.
I wish you luck, you are a brave man indeed. I'd like it if we went back to the old way of selecting who goes on the show. Last weeks quality left me with a sense of inferiority :(