Litopia

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop-Up Submissions, 31 March

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

On today's show... "Journey to the Heart of the Sun" by Jeremy Kuper; "The Bluehorn Experiment" by MacNeal Kent; "The Caliph of Qasbat Al Noor" by Elena Scialtiel; "Trouble in Paradise" by Racine Hiet; "Raw Sexuality, or A Year of Indiscretion" by Michael Fleischer.
Join us live, every Sunday at 5pm UK, in the Chat Room!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 604

Even though I was a bag of nerves, I enjoyed it.
I asked @AgentPete when we were off air after POP-UPS - If he would have be back for another one and he said Yes, so I guess that is a good thing and I didn't do too badly, cringe :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve C

LV

Just watched the video. This week none of the submissions grabbed me but it was nice to meet Rainbow and Malaika. Good on you. I thought you both did really well. I thought last weeks guests were also brilliant RC ? The ex coppers with experience of cannibalism even!! Thanks Pete, keep em coming :)

Katie-Ellen

LV

Awards
Just watched the video. This week none of the submissions grabbed me but it was nice to meet Rainbow and Malaika. Good on you. I thought you both did really well. I thought last weeks guests were also brilliant RC ? The ex coppers with experience of cannibalism even!! Thanks Pete, keep em coming :)

The Bridgestocks are busy people, but they will certainly be asked back :)