Litopia

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop-Up Submissions, 30th September

Barbara

Emeritus
LV

Awards
Thank you to all those in the chatroom and in particular to @AgentPete , @AliG and @Katie-Ellen Hazeldine for the show today, I'm now quite glad I didn't expire with dread beforehand...

Peter, will you be doing more Submissions Surgeries? I think I would greatly benefit mining the wealth of your experience if you had a Saturday evening to donate!

Thanks again everyone :)
Well done, Emily!

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

Peter, will you be doing more Submissions Surgeries? I think I would greatly benefit mining the wealth of your experience if you had a Saturday evening to donate!

Yes, very much so. I just want to get Pop-Ups totally sorted, i.e. resolve outstanding tech issues, tweak formatting, and get our publishing guests lined up for a bit.

Lex Black

LV

Apologies for both necro-posting and if I'm missing some commonly-known information, but is there a reason this video is no longer available? I wanted to refresh what had been said about my submission, but upon looking there are odd gaps in videos through Pop-Up's history. Have some been removed for some IP reason or other?