• Welcome, visitor! Litopia is the oldest & friendliest community for writers on the net. If you are serious about your writing, we cordially invite you to join us.

Pop-Up Submissions, 14 April

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Patron
On today's Pop-Ups… "A Moment in Time" by David; "Stiletto Heels And Ankle Socks" by Eva Ulian; "The Keeper Of The Past" by Marianna Raye; "Food, Recipe for Superstition" by Kim Kaur; "Psycho-Mortem" by James Baker. Join us live at 5pm UK!

Last edited:

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Patron
@AgentPete Has been uploaded at 2 hours...1 hour of nothing at first. Pruning required?
The video isn’t uploaded as such - YouTube simply records from the moment we start transmitting (i.e. about an hour before the show starts). I am able, later, to trim the video inside YouTube, which I do after each show, but it does take some time for the edit to show up in the public version YouTube displays.

Thanks everyone for a greet show!

AliG

Patron
The video isn’t uploaded as such - YouTube simply records from the moment we start transmitting (i.e. about an hour before the show starts). I am able, later, to trim the video inside YouTube, which I do after each show, but it does take some time for the edit to show up in the public version YouTube displays.
Ah! So much for the techie part of me.