I've had a submission out to a publisher I really really want to be with since March. They said it would take 3 months and after that time you can enquire. So I did. I was told that my submission was with the commissioning editor and I'd hear in 1-2 weeks. It's now 3 weeks. Last time I "pushed" a publisher I got immediately rejected so I'm worried. What would you do? Wait? (Waiting is really doing my head in). I'm tempted to start resubmitting but then...if they do come back...Oh how I hate this.